Mobile Home Loans
Chattel loans for mobile & manufactured homes; pre-HUD, single-section eligible!
Our mobile and manufactured mortgage program is unique – we are one of very few companies that offers loans for mobile and manufactured homes that are “chattel” – that is, homes that are not affixed to the land on which they rest.
Our unique specialty mobile and manufactured property program allows us to provide mortgage finance for borrowers with a variety of properties:
- Mobile or manufactured home in a park.
- Mobile or manufactured home on land you own free and clear.
- Manufactured homes built prior to July 1976 (pre-HUD designation), eligible back to 1970.
- Single-section and multi-section.
- Existing owners that would like to cash-out refinance up to $25,000 of equity.
- Existing owners that would like a rate and term refinance.
- Owner occupied/primary residence
- Second home
- 20 years
- 15 years
- 10 years
- 7 years
- 5 years
We offer buy-down and step-program options that could get borrowers a lower start rate for up to five years.
A minimum down payment of 5% of the sales price is to be made by the borrower.
- Second/vacation home properties = 20% down.
- 15 years old or newer homes = Minimum of 5% down.
- 16+ years old homes = Minimum of 10% down.
- Pre-HUD = 25%
- 5 / 7 / 10 year terms = 10% down.
A larger down payment gives the borrower a lower mortgage rate (which means a lower monthly payment).
- Borrower debt-to-income ratio maximum is 34% for the housing portion of the finance, and 45% including total household debt.
Credit Reports & Scores
- Minimum FICO score of 660 and higher. Higher FICO scores make the borrower eligible to obtain a lower mortgage rate.
- Cash-out: Minimum credit score of 700
- Pre-HUD: Minimum credit score of 720
- Second/ Vacation Homes: Minimum credit score of 700
- 5 / 7 / 10 Year Terms: Minimum credit score of 700
Bankruptcy / Repossession
- No repossessions or bankruptcy in the last 5 years.
- Repossessions or bankruptcy in excess of 5 years must have a minimum credit score of 680.
- No unpaid tax liens
- No foreclosures
- Rate “buy down” (borrower can pay out of pocket for a lower rate)
- Rate “step” program (low, teaser rate for five years and a slightly higher fixed rate after)
- No pre-payment penalties.
Submit your loan application today! Track status and make modifications on-the-go. Easy, fast, and secure.
About the Loan Programs
As a bank and a broker, we find loan solutions where other lenders cannot.
- Conventional (Fixed, ARMs)
- FHA (203b, 203k, Refi)
- USDA (Section 502)
- VA (VA, VA Streamline)
- Manufactured Homes
- Mobile Homes
- Refinance (Rate and Term, HARP)
- Farm and Ranch
- Second Mortgages (HELOC)
- Jumbo (Primary, Secondary, Investments)
Market Update Blog
From our Clients:
“Good explanation of process and forms. Always kept up-to-date during the loan processing.”
“Communication through telephone and emails was excellent with updates…”
“The speed and ease of communication… always flexible to accommodate our schedule.”
“Our transaction was complex due to various family entities. It was difficult but successful. Great job!”
“This was a painless process and you succeeded where conventional banks failed me.”
Central Coast Lending Reach
We offer home loans / mortgages to the Central Coast and the entire state of California, including:
San Luis Obispo County:
Arroyo Grande, Atascadero, Avila Beach, Cambria, Cayucos, Creston, Grover Beach, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Nipomo, Oceano, Paso Robles, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo, San Miguel, San Simeon, Santa Margarita, Shandon, Templeton, and surrounding cities.
Santa Barbara County:
Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, Guadalupe, Hollister Ranch, Isla Vista, Lompoc, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Mission Hills, Montecito, Orcutt, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Cayuma, Vandenberg Village, Garey, Summerland, and surrounding cities.
Bakersfield, Delano, Arvin, California City, McFarland, Ridgecrest, Maricopa, Taft, Oildale, Lamont, Rosamond, Rosedale, Greenfield, Shafter Lost Hills, Wasco, Bear Valley Springs, Boron, Frazier Park, Wofford Heights, Weedpatch, and surrounding cities.
Carmel, Del Rey Oaks, Gonzales, Greenfield, King City, Marina, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Salinas, Sand City, Seaside, Soledad, Bradley, Castroville, Chualar, Las Lomas, Lockwood, Moss Landing, Elkhorn, San Ardo, San Lucas, Prunedale, Pajaro, and surrounding cities.
Real Estate Reports
Our quarterly reports on the Central Coast real estate market feature data on sales, pricing, foreclosures, and more.