HomePath Mortgage & Home Loan
Central Coast Lending is a leading broker of HomePath Loans on the California Central Coast. Our expert team of loan officers make the process of mortgage finance (or refinance) easy and understandable. With rates at today’s record lows, you can save thousands off your monthly bill.
We guarantee straightforward, honest advice. Contact us for a friendly and confidential discussion about your finances:
You can continue reading below for more information about VA loans. But first, here are some other links that may interest you:
HomePath Loan Overview
HomePath Mortgage allows a borrower to purchase a Fannie Mae owned property with a low down payment, flexible mortgage terms, no lender-requested appraisal and no mortgage insurance.
To find HomePath properties, look for the notation in your Real Estate listings.
For more information, go to www.homepath.com.
- Low down payment and flexible mortgage terms (fixed–rate, adjustable rate, or interest–only)
- Down payment (at least 3 percent) can be funded by the borrower’s own savings; a gift; a grant; or a loan from a nonprofit organization, state or local government, or employer
- No lender-requested appraisal
- No mortgage insurance; ask your lender for cost details on loans without mortgage insurance
- Expanded seller contributions for closing costs allowed
- Available for primary residences, second homes and investment properties
- Many condo project requirements are waived; ask your lender for details
We broker HomePath home loans for the Central Coast and throughout the entire state of California. Among others, we supply FHA loans for:
San Luis Obispo County:
Arroyo Grande, Atascadero, Avila Beach, Cambria, Cayucos, Creston, Grover Beach, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Nipomo,Oceano, Paso Robles, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo, San Miguel, San Simeon, Santa Margarita, Shandon, Templeton, and surrounding cities.
Santa Barbara County:
Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, Guadalupe, Hollister Ranch, Isla Vista, Lompoc, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Mission Hills, Montecito, Orcutt, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Santa Ynez, Solvang, and surrounding cities.
Bakersfield, Delano, Arvin, California City, McFarland, Ridgecrest, Maricopa, Taft, Oildale, Lamont, Rosamond,Rosedale, Greenfield, Lost Hills, and surrounding cities.
Carmel, Del Rey Oaks, Gonzales, Greenfield, King City, Marina, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Salinas, Sand City, Seaside, Soledad, and surrounding cities.