Reader comments now open: post thoughts and questions
We would like to welcome you to San Luis Obispo County’s first online real estate, mortgage and economic news community forum. Please feel free to post your thoughts or questions in the comments section to any article and engage with our writers and members.
We began this website in January of 2012 to provide a much-needed online resource for the community: accurate, in-depth news and analysis of real estate, mortgages, and financial markets. Just six months later, traffic has already increased by leaps and bounds.
The website has grown for one simple reason: folks like to know what is going on in the world around them. We used the seem belief to build our popular weekly radio program Mortgage Matters.
We could publish daily news updates with the best of them but we have found that the real need is approachable, honest analysis about the state of the real estate market and the economy. We weed through the 24-hour news cycle so that you don’t have to.
We will delete comments containing inappropriate links, obscenities, hate speech, and personal attacks. Reader comments on CentralCoastLending.com are the opinions of the writer, not Central Coast Lending.
To comment, simply enter your name (or an alias) and comment. Email address and website are not required fields. If you would like to ask a question privately, simply use the “contact” page.
- Please do not copy and paste outside material.
- Do not use the commenting system for advertising.
- No “text speak.” Full sentences and full spelling only, please.
- Do not attack other users.
- Users cannot remove comments, but our staff will retract your comment if asked. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- CCL does not screen comments before they are posted. Comments that do not meet with community rules will be removed when CCL finds them. If you would like to report abuse or find out why your comment was deleted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Don’t hesitate to ask a question!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.